Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Loaded vest at 4 weeks

Howdy from the land of yapping dogs and hungry varmints!

2011 has been a year for varmints in my yard. Tina the Jack Russell gives them hell until Old Bill gets his ass out of bed and gets the gun.Such is Life in the dry country.

My vest is full, back at 40 pounds.My leg is getting stronger by the week.And my pants are getting looser.One thing I have not gotten use to again is eating cauliflower. I was eating some nearly everyday. Now I just don't much care for it.I guess I will just stick with carrots.

Next week at Thanksgiving I am gonna use a couple of suggestions I got from my last post.And, if I can snag the turkey carcass from my sisters house I plan on making some turkey soup over the weekend to use latter in the year.

I do have a question on another subject. Does anyone know someone that has had a gastric sleeve operation? What is their (your) opinion on those--no no-not for me, I am way too big a chicken for that.I know one person that has had this done and seems to be doing very well. I am curious as to pros / cons.

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
You know it is time to leave when everyone quits talking to ya and you get no pay check.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know anyone personally who has had this operation, just gastric bypass. They have all done well.

    ReplyDelete