Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stupid Commercials

Hello from the proud gulf coast area of Texas.

Today's posts is about stupid commercials and that is one of the reasons the world is going to hell in a hat basket.Let me explain,last night I saw yet another stupid commercial where two pigs were sitting eating ham at a restaurant talking about cell phones!! Crap what is the world coming to? Every day we are bombarded with crap from the advertising world and most of it is pure horse shit.We sit mindlessly soaking up this garbage and then gripe when the product does not do what the paid model on tv said.

This holds true for me in the fat loss world also. since I have been on the fat loss journey I notice how much garbage is out there, telling me in 20 minutes a day 4 days a week , I can look like the hunk on TV.Or , if I just drink one drink at breakfast and lunch and swallow a spoon full of gruel I can cleanse my colon of 30 pound of Spackle and lose all my fat------------horse shit.

It has not been that easy for me, but it has been simple once I began to get a quality education----eat less/move more.
I got my education for free, just started reading. Not books at the book store, not from the health magazines---I started by reading about regular folks just like me. Folks that eat too much, move too little and added pounds gradually over lots of time. Regular folks just like me that work hard, struggle to roll the right dice, and want someone to tell them the truth.

They will ask their doctor and he will say eat less, get some exercise and they will say that is easy for him to say, he is skinny and can afford a gym membership. Well, that is a crock of cold cat crap.I did not need a gym and I ain't skinny. All I needed was to see folks just like me succeeding in fat loss.

Regular folks succeeding without having something to sell.Now I am not against someone making a few chips but I wonder how do some of these people sleep.

Now the way someone else losses their fat may not be a good way for me to lose BUT the basic method is the same---eat less/move more---and this ain't coming from a pig model on TV, it's coming from a regular person.

Go get some education, it is free, the world wide web has good stuff-go ask regular folks.SOAP BOX OVER.

Practiced yesterday and today , full pak trak with 30 pounds in the pack. Yesterday was tuff, legs were tired. today was good, my legs felt strong.I will rest my legs Thursday and Friday , as I leave for the mountains of West Texas Friday after work to chase Aoudad Sheep in the rocks for a week. I will get in plenty of walking there.

See ya down the road.

I am borrowing a PEARL from my daughter, because it fits this posts.

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment