Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beginning to worry

Howdy from the land of worried grasshoppers and silent mentors!

Muata has been "off the air" for 2-3 weeks now and I am beginning to worry. I hope nothing bad has taken place in his world. I trust everything is just fine and he needed a break from the grind. But none the less, I miss his up beat words of wisdom and encouragement.It is always good to hear him talk common sense about fat loss and weight management.

It is strange to me how I need to hear those words of support to help keep my wagon tongue pointed at my north star.

Anyways, if anyone sees Muata tell him I hope all is well as it can be living in the land of "fruits , flakes and nuts"----LOL.

Pearl of wisdom from the mind of WEL
Count your blessings, count them one by one.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bill,

    Muata is probably just regrouping... The man has too much to say to be silent for too long. :)

    I find myself looking forward to exercise too... not so much for weight loss but I just feel good when I do it... things have been busy and I'm searching for my groove again.

    I enjoy your sage advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,

    You are truly one of the few folks out there that I'd actually call a cyber-buddy!

    I'm doing just fine and so is mi familia. I'm just taking a well deserved break from blogging and the internet to focus more on things around the house. You wouldn't believe how long my "Honey Do" list is.

    I'll be back blogging before you know it my friend; in the mean time, I'm enjoying the words that you have for your readers Bill! So, keep the great, honest posts coming.

    All the best,
    Muata

    ReplyDelete
  3. John,
    Thanks for the comment. The exercise is stepping up to the forefront for me. I appreciate you letting me know yur thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muata,
    Glad to hear you are Ok, and I bet you do need a break. Balancing a family , a job and a world famous blogging career at the same time can be a challenge.

    See ya down the road.

    ReplyDelete