Monday, April 26, 2010

Scale back week

Howdy from the land of shredding weeds and burning brush!

The past two years of drought ,2008&9, really made a mess of south Texas. I have dozens of dead or dieing post oak trees around the place.And weeds----I GOT weeds!

Yes, this week I get my scale back. Friday morning I am gonna see what I did the month of April. I will have to admit I am really nervous about the outcome.I don't really know why it concerns me so much but it does.I have gotten in some good exercise and added a few reps to each of my BWEs. All in all I feel stronger now so I guess I'll just let the chips fall where they may.

I think part of the reason Friday's weigh-in makes me antsy is I still really need the gauge of the scale to tell me I am still moving in the right direction.

I have learned one thing for sure this month---I ain't as grown up and mature about this journey as I thought I was. I still got to SEE some results to accept the results as FACT.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Ya can't shit an old shitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment