Monday, December 13, 2010

All I want for Christmas

Howdy from the land of approaching reindeer and Jolly HOHOHO's!

I have been doing a 10 day challenge presented by Wilderness Athlete and it is coming right along.The challenge is to use their products for 10 days and you feel better (sales pitch).Using the Wilderness Athlete supplements take some getting used to but are working out OK.The mixing up my calorie burning exercising is working out well, as my knees are not singing a bad tune.

The math is working out real well but this challenge is , well, a CHALLENGE.It is taking some getting used to, a real mind set change.Basically, I switched my main meal of the day to breakfast---I get to eat good food and plenty of it at 5:30-6:00.
I have been eating around 850-950 calories of bacon, eggs and bread each morning.Then for the rest of the day I take my supplements, a shake and apple for both lunch and supper.This totals around 1700-1800 calories total for the day.

The big change in my mind is not feeling real full at night. Another thing I notice is I wake up more alert and ready to eat.I feel better during the day but I still have the thoughts that "it is time to eat"(the old habit thing).

All in all I am going in the right direction on my road.

What do I want for Christmas?? I want you to realize how important your health is to you and take a step down your road , if I can take a step down mine you can jump ahead by a mile. A MER I CAN

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Light travels faster than sound, that is why some folks appear bright until you hear them speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment