Thursday, June 2, 2011

The list is done

Howdy from the land of experimental recipes--some good some not!

Well, I just about got my list of stuff done. I have had a long list of things I wanted to get done before I go into the pit area for a linkage overhaul.I can tell ya I have been working my ass off trying to get ready for being hobbled for several weeks.

Now I have come to the conclusion the list was not as much about getting really important stuff out of the way.I think it was more about keeping my mind off the damn surgery.The list is done pretty much, and I am getting more nervous by the hour-- I am such a baby some times.

I have been thinking about how I can do some calorie burning practice while my knee heals.I think I have a plan but I guess I will have to wait and see if it comes together.

All in all, I guess it is good that THINKING about controlling my input and output has become a habit.Now if the PLAN just comes together it will be alright.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
You ain't too old to learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment