Monday, July 18, 2011

OK get back to work

Howdy from the land of dry sand and brassy blue skies!

It is time I get my ass back to work. My knee is getting better each week and I am getting bored sitting all the time. The knee is getting well enough for me to want to get to doing somethings that I shouldn't ought to do. And , I just can't seem to listen to Janet when she says "wait until your are stronger".So I am back to work and going to therapy 3 times a week.

My goal is to get 120+ flex by Aug 5th.I also want to get back to walking next week at lunch (with out the vest).

I gained a little weight this month so the road continues. On a positive note, I got one knee out of two that is new and improved.

2 comments:

  1. One day this will just be a bad memory, Bill!

    Just keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in all, it has not been too bad. I figured I better go back to work because I was wanting to do some stuff I probably shouldn't , at home.

    ReplyDelete