Monday, March 19, 2012

drug company

Howdy from the land of blooming live oak trees and plenty of air borne pollen!

Man oh man, I have had a double bad round of sinus crud. For three weeks I have been running,coughing,sneezing and hacking.The drug companies are in good shape because I have brought and swallowed everything that said "sinus" on it.Today, it feels like I got it beat back some. I guess I better wait for tomorrow to tell for sure.

The legs are getting stronger and my walks getting faster. All in all, I am moving in the right direction again. I feel better than I have in months.I can even do squats without knee pain! How about them apples?

Got to go, it is practice time at the track.

See ya down the road.Wave when you see me, maybe I won't be coughing.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Happiness is born a twin I think.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, been crazy for a month, but I am finding time to keep moving. By the way the chromiun Picolinate (sp) seems to be helping with my sugar cravings.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
    Thanks For more information visit
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete