Friday, April 13, 2012

Evolution

Howdy from the land of To Do Lists and Never Enough Hours!

I read several Blogs, maybe not everyday but I try to keep up with a few folks out there. Some I find very informative and some really funny. Once in a while one will piss me off, and I will write a bad ass to the point comment and most times delete it. It is after all their blog so who am I to argue.

It is obvious to me how folks evolve over the months and years with their Blog. Some folks stop blogging, some start posting about different stuff than weight loss and some move to an Excuse Blog. All in all, each one goes thru an evolution. Each one of us , that have a unique sick relationship with food drags our on cross and must try to find a way to stand the cross up or be crushed by it's weight.

I think most want someone, anyone really, to say ATTA BOY! That is because most of us really want to be able to tell ourselves ATTA BOY! but we don't think deep down we can. We don't see our own evolution taking place.

I guess there is a big difference between fat loss and being healthy. To me I guess fat loss is tied to a number on a scale. Some say that is not good. I say horse shit, my evolution has to start somewhere. Yours has to start somewhere too.

So many things effect my list of excuses, so many things effect my successes but only two things effect my desire to evolve in this endeavor---#1 my burning desire to keep trying and #2 King Calorie.

Now this post may sound as if I have taken a wrong turn again--no sir, things are going OK.I am moving in the right direction again. It is just an observation that crept into my mind while reading.

Another observation I have made is success and money don't like fat.I am not talking about inner happiness or self esteem, but purely good old fashion cash on the barrel head , moving up the ladder, show me the money success.It does not like fat. Take a good hard look at the place you make your beans at and see if there are more fat folks higher up the ladder than you OR thin ones?? But I think right now , this subject might be for another post.

For now, I will keep evolving.

OH YEA, legs are coming right around. Went back to wearing my vest on the track---24 pounds , 3 miles feeling stronger by the week.

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
I got this one from Steven Tyler (that freaky rocker judge on IDOL)
The crows may crow ( I think he meant roosters) but the hens deliver the goods!

5 comments:

  1. Atta Boy!!

    I enjoy your creative country thinking, Bill! (And your evolving success on the fat fight!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.J
    "Creative Country Thinking" is a nice way to put it---LOL
    Thanks I will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr.J
    "Creative Country Thinking" is a nice way to put it---LOL
    Thanks I will

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Bill!

    I enjoy your plain - straight shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.
    หนังซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete