Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Atta boy

Howdy from the land of straw hats and Diet Mountain Dew!!

Man it is hot around here!!It's hotter than a nanny goat in a pepper patch.

I am still enjoying my walking even if it is hot, because I do know how to sweat. I kinda look like a sprinkler---a big one.

I have had several folks ,lately,tell me how impressed they are with my fat loss. This really makes ya feel good. Praise and recognition are great. All of us need this from time to time.I am no exception.Today however a good friend of mine took the time out at a luncheon meeting to tell me that he had been meaning to let me know how impressed he is with my fat loss.And he said he knew it had taken a hell of an effort because he had lost a good amount years ago,but not to my extent.The compliment really made me feel great.I like , as we all do , the ATTA BOY.

I think we should all tell more folks around us ATTA BOY more. We should all be more encouraging of others.I know I should tell people this more.I have thought about it and then not said anything (for whatever reason) and the chance passes away.

I plan on working on encouraging others in their efforts.

Also , at our meeting, another friend that had given me an ATTA BOY last week told me he had started reading Muata's site and also my little blog. He said he had ordered a Caltrak but was struggling with portion size/control.I encouraged him to read more on these sites and keep working at it . I know he can do it, he can succeed, he is worth it.

Gary---ATTA BOY!!

I did not get a chance to walk today at lunch , so tonight I will encourage myself do burn some extra calories in some other form-----ATTA BOY!

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
It is a whole lot easier to pull a chain than it is to push one.

No comments:

Post a Comment