Monday, July 13, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life

Howdy from the land of family,friends and Birthday parties!

Yep it is a wonderful life. Great fun took place in the communities of Ezzell and Hope this weekend. Ya see my mother had a birthday party Saturday and I got to have the honor of cookin up some BBQ Friday night. What a grand time we had, I wonder what the poor folks did?

Most all of the family was there and some of my mother's close friends , along with her cousin Betty and Joe and Jack. All in all, we had a fine time and a good visit.

Man could sure have a good time if all he needed to do was travel around the country and celebrate with family and friends.

Well, any way. I have had time to give some thought to my journey and where I am headed from here.I am going to look down the road until I find a sign that says "Bill Weighs 195".

My goal for the month of July is to get as close to 220 pounds without doing any Body Weight Exercises, just walking and shooting my bow.I plan on jumping back on the BWE in August.

So my short range goal is to get to 220 by the end of July.Mid range goal is to get to 205 by year end.Long range goal is to get to 195 before I die.All goals combined =
move more,eat less,be happy,see some sites,talk smart---hehehe what a deal!

Stay with me down the fat loss road, hell who knows maybe I can go on tour or join the fitness carnival some day and travel the world telling my story to everyone.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment