Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Find some support

Howdy from the land of army worms and sneaky snakes!

I have been thinking about my support group and it's role in my fat loss journey.Now I know I am very lucky in having my main squeeze Janet and my kids and family pulling for me in my trip down the road.They are and will continue to be very important to my success in this trip.

I have heard about other folks that were sabotaged by friends and family when they were trying to lose fat.I know some of these type folks around and to tell the truth I have just quit talking with them, they wear me out and frankly I don't have time to argue with their dumb asses.I got a road map and I am gonna follow it.

There is also a support group out there that anyone can join and it is free.It is the blog community. There are thousands of folks with the same issues I have out there.The beauty part of this community is, once you educate yourself enough to set your own road map, you can find hundreds of like minded people that will show you support without you even having to ask for it. AND you will come to realize you are an important part of THEIR success too.WHAT A DEAL!!!!

I can not begin to explain the benefits I have experienced from the support of people that I have never meet, people like Muata,Is,Tony ,John,Dr.Kal, Dr.J, Lynn, Linda,Jeanne and the list goes on.The point is I should not ever think I am alone in this trip or that there is no one that really understands what I am going thru or where I am at------because there are folks that do and they will tell ya----been there, done that and you can make it!!

Go out and get ya some support, it's there. Me, I am gonna keep walking down my fat loss road, around the curves and over the hills. And some day me and my friends are gonna jump up and holler ----HOT DAMN WERE HERE!!

Come travel down the road with me , we'll have some fun along the way.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
It don't take a very big feller to carry a grudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment