Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's a boy

Howdy from the land of planned adventures and reality checks!

Tessa is having a boy and everyone seems real pleased. I don't think there is anything wrong with having little girls and for a few years they both eat the same and make the same amount of poop.However, a little boy is just fine with me.

But having Grand kids does get me to thinking about just how to spoil them and what not to do with them. I have been giving some thought to kids and how we effect the way they grow----both mentally and physically.

Now, our First Lady is wanting to work on childhood obesity. I think this is a much needed under taking.

We are certainly what we eat.

I think one of the best things we could give our kids and our Grand kids would be an EXAMPLE----an example of good diet habits, an example of a good exercise routine, an example of good work ethics, an example of loving our spouses, and from my perspective---an example of being a man.

We are products of our raising's after all.We humans tend to do the MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO thing a little too much.So maybe we should turn off the TV and go outside.

I think I need to get some fish stocked in the tank so Grandpa and little poop maker can go walk to the tank and feed the fish.Might need to fix up a pier so little poop maker can run and jump in the tank-----kinda getting ahead of myself I guess.

Anyway, I guess I need to start making a list of EXAMPLES that would be good for Little Poop Maker to see from grandpa-----bet Tessa' doesn't much like the name but it is kinda catchy, don't ya think?

Set an example, work hard, move more, laugh out loud.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
If ya spend enough time with your kids, no man can ever sell them drugs.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a grand idea. We have lots more influence than we usually realize.

    ReplyDelete