Friday, February 12, 2010

Road trip

Howdy from the land of guns in the truck and grub in the box!

Old Art Coles, I used to work for him decades ago,always said when it's time to go, it's time to go.

It's time.We are leaving to go to Van Horn,Texas for a few days and chase them Aoudad sheep around Gettysburg Peak.What a blast we will have. Man needs to get away every once in a while.

One of the good things about next week will be the walking, nothing flat.All the roads and trails are uphill or down hill. Mostly the sheep are up hill from where I will be.

Got a little injection in my knee yesterday and I have high hopes for going UP after them sheep.

I'll let ya know how the week goes when I get back.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
If man does not leave room for wild things , they will be no man.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bill,

    Time away is good! As you say some also walking is great! You are doing something fun without thinking about the exercise - the ideal situation I think.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John.I went and had a good time, Climbed some steep hills.

    A Cowboy from Texas

    ReplyDelete