Monday, March 22, 2010

Falling leaves

Howdy from the land of green winter grass and howling north winds!

Last week me and Janet raked leaves three evenings in a row . We loaded the trailer with three loads and I put them on the tank dam for compost. I got some good exercise those days on top of my walking and BWE.

Then Saturday a norther blew in and it rained 2 inches and the wind BLEW!!I mean Bleeew! And the leaves fell again. Not quite as much to rake this time around. Kinda of a 2 step forward and 1 back deal.

My fat loss is like that right now also.I feel I'm gaining muscle, because I can do more BWE than a month ago,and the skin on my legs is getting a little looser. But the scale is moving real slow. 2 steps forward 1 back.

I'll just keep walking and raking and hauling leaves and doing push ups until I get er done.

One day all the leaves will be moved and the fat will be gone.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
There is no stopping a man that knows he is in the right and keeps on coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment