Monday, June 7, 2010

Active weekend

Howdy from the land of planted grasses and installed windows!

Yep, Janet and her helper finished planting all the grass for this year and I got the last two windows installed in the old house. Hot damn but we had an active weekend. We worked like a couple of Missouri mules.

My Caltrac showed 2094 Active calories burned and 6059 total calories burned over the weekend. That ain't bad. Plus Sunday alot of the calories it recorded were me climbing up and down the ladder and lifting the nail gun and hammer.

All in all, we had an active weekend and made real good food choices.We went to Chili's Saturday at lunch with Tessa and I had a wonderful salad with pineapple and dry cheeries, man it was good but wore off in 3 hours.I have also been drinking more water and less diet cokes for several days while the heat is 95+ and humidity is 80%.

Well, I think I have a good start for the week , back to work, Full Pak Trac, Tuna and an apple. Get out of the way, here I go-----ya can't get it , ya can't stay!!

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
I am a much better judge of people than Janet, why?, simple----she picked me BUT I picked her.

No comments:

Post a Comment