Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What hurricane?

Howdy from the land of cloudy skies and blowing winds!

Gal in the hall this morning said"to bad we can't walk today.The hurricane is coming".

What hurricane ?? The one going to Mexico?

I walked , got wet and the wind blew my hair---LOL.

I don't think I will drop below my historic low of 215 this month, although I feel like I have lost some fat. My jeans are looser in the legs---not in the belly. Man, that pisses me off!Damn belly fat has a suction like a shop vac.

Anyway I will let ya know what I weight at the end of the June Cycle.

My Cycle Off, is gonna be 2 weeks long, no BWE, no dumb bells no weight vest. I will walk at lunch with my tenny shoes ---no boots no vest. THEN--------

Bam , the next Experimental cycle begins.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Insanity : doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment