Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The game has 4 quarters

Howdy from the land of sand burs and stripped whip tail lizards!

When summer gets here I see sand burs and when I see sand burs I see stripped whip tail lizards. Them lizards scare the crap out of me around the shop! They seem to run a 100 miles an hour. I can remember catching them as a kid and tying a string around them for a leash.

My June Cycle is rolling along. I have seen several pound swings in my weight. Some of the swings don't make any sense to me. One Wednesday I was 6 pounds heavier than the day before.Fluid I suppose because the next day I swung the other way 6.4 pounds! Maybe I was full of crap??

I do like the Muata mix up BWE/dumb bell calorie burning method, I have been doing.I am getting stronger without really tiring of a routine.

I have had 2 of 3 real consistent weekends this cycle so far.

The game I have been on the last 2 years has 4 quarters for me.

The first quarter was my first 25 pounds of fat loss.This quarter was hard (I thought) and I learned alot about some problems I had.

The second quarter was from around 25-50 pounds of fat loss. This quarter was the worry quarter, I was worried I would not be able to fall below 250 pounds. I did and it felt like I had won the game.

The third quarter was from around 50-75 of fat loss and it was a breeze. I had the world by the ass on a down hill drag!I had learned alot about my nutritional wants & needs. All in all, this quarter I had the most confidence and I could see the end.

The fourth quarter is tuff ,long ,hot , hard, fun, discouraging, and humbling.It is turning into a long process. This quarter is going to be from 75-100 ( yes 100) pounds in length.I am about as determined to complete this quarter or blow a damn gasket , as I have ever been.I have come to the realization that the sports fans are correct----the game is won or lost in the fourth quarter.

Now , I know there are some folks that will say for me not to worry so much over the SCALE, but I am , I do and I ain't stopping until I win the trophy. This game has four quarters and I want and need to complete all four. I want my trophy, I want my MLBF tee shirt,I want a picture with my mentor.

Also, I am kinda like an Airedale Dog ( I ain't as dumb as I look), I know the game is rough and rocky but it is not as challenging as the post game show----but that is another subject to be discussed latter.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
If ya want it bad enough, figure a way to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment