Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rest cycle

Howdy from the land of grasshoppers and damn snails!!

We got more grasshoppers and snails than ought to be allowed ( where is Obama?we need a law about them snails).If I was still going to the tank with a cane pole, I would never run out of bait. And the snails are all over the house , all the way to the roof. They have already ate about four bags of snail bait---aka snail chow!

Well the June Cycle is done. I think I should have called it the June Roller Coaster.Man what a month! Up, down, round the curve, small hurdles in the blind spots----whee, what a ride.

Anyway, I scaled in at the end at 217.Now I guess , I am pleased enough with the end of THIS cycle.I am not at my historic low of 214.8 but I am working in that direction.

I now am going on my rest cycle. It will be two weeks in length. I will walk at lunch but without my boots and without my weight vest. Just little ole me.I am not going to do any BWE or Dumb Bells during this two week cycle.

After this Rest Cycle I will start another Whama Bama Bad Ass cycle to be named latter.

Stay tuned and honk if ya see me on the road. Honk if ya lose some fat. Honk if ya get out and do some exercise----hell just honk----folks will look at ya like you are crazy and you can just laugh and laugh.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
If ya explain yourself and folks just don't get it, quit explaining and move on, They ain't gonna get it.

4 comments:

  1. JUST DO NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN SELF TO EVERYONE. BE
    SELF CONFIDENT TO DO AS THE OLDER LADY WHO THIS MORNING AFTER RATHER NICE SHOWER WENT OUT TO PICK FIGS.
    OH MERCY WATER STANDING, TAKE JUST ONE STEP TO REACH A BIG ONE, WATER ANKLE DEEP, WOW THERE IS ANOTHER RIPE ONE,
    STEP 2 OMG GETTING DEEPER, WHAT WAS THAT OH DROPS OF RAIN TURN AROUND AND WITH CARE GET OUT, SHE WAS SOAKED BY THE TIME SHE REACHED THE HOUSE--BUT FIGS WERE SAFE,
    HOUR LATER WATER HALF WAY UP YARD, FIGS CLEAN AND SOAKING IN SUGAR WAITING TO BE PRESERVES TOMORROW.
    Move on--applies to lots of things as we walk or wade through life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, there are joys in life the average person just ain't gonna get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way maybe Obama would like to share your wealth of snails with someboday who doesn't have any and needs to go fishing. Maybe you should let him know you have a wealth of snails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL---to tell the truth, I would not give Obama any snail manure, he can kiss my snails.

    ReplyDelete