Thursday, July 15, 2010

What kinda man are ya?

Howdy from the land of wishes and dreams!

Saw a "Pearl" attributed to the Late Great Will Rogers. It said there are three kinds of men,#1 the ones that learn by reading #2 the ones that learn by observation #3 the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence to find out for themselves.

I'll give ya three guesses to which group this cowboy falls in.The answer, I am sure won't be surprising but it will give ya a jolt.

Yep, I just have a hard time accepting the answer someone gives me. I have paid for that habit a number of times.

Today, I put on my boots and weighted vest and did a Full Pak Trac at lunch, to hell with this rest cycle. I can't stand it no more,I got to move. But I won't start the next "Dog Days of Summer Wham Bam Mix Up Cycle" until Monday. This cycle will be 6 weeks and I will rest on Wednesdays.My main focus on this cycle will be the weekends---consistency and moderation.

See ya down the road.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
I may be in group #3 but I don't need to pee on that fence twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment