Monday, July 19, 2010

Dog Day Challenge

Howdy from the land of red heifers and summer thunder boomers!

It feels like a regular summer around these parts this year.This is what the gulf coast is suppose to be in summer, thunder showers coming in from the gulf and hot humid days.

Today I start my next cycle, appropriately named "The Dog Days of Summer Whama Bam Mix Up Cycle". I am gonna do a 6 week cycle and then a couple of weeks of rest . My plan is to get my routine rolling and make it until Sept 1 so I can have the heat of summer behind me and the cool days of fall ahead.

Now for the challenge----I challenge you to get a mix up calorie burning routine going yourself. Come on, you can do it----get up off your ass and move something. Dance while you vacuum , touch your toes while getting out of the car, park in the back row at work----you get the idea.

Also, if you can think of a way for me to add a mix up to my mix up , let me know-----and NO don't say jog or run because these knees don't do that kinda stuff.

Any new item that will add a few burned up calories to my routine will add up and at the same time keep me from becoming bored.

See ya down the road, take the challenge, it is a good thing.

Pearl Of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
If your sister hits ya, don't hit her back, they always catch the second person.

1 comment:

  1. I take Mobic for my arthritis pain. You would probably have more joint pain if you didn't have strong muscles to support those joints. Ask you doctor about Mobic, it doesn't mess up the stomach.

    ReplyDelete