Monday, September 20, 2010

Rain

Howdy from the land of wet sand and high school bands!

The weekend was wet, and try as best I could, I just could not get in enough movement. I would get wet and sticky , then I would find any excuse I could to change clothes and go sit down. When I sit down I get bored, when I get bored I want to graze.

It looks like we are in for several more days of showers. I did get over to the track at lunch for 2 1/2 miles of Full Pak Trac.Last Thursday I changed my routine up a little and walked 3/12 miles without any vest. I think I will try this again towards the end of the week.

I am working on getting my neck better SLOWLY. Patience is wearing kinda thin---but I did go back and read my last post so that might help a little.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

2 comments:

  1. I need you to give me one of those speachs you can give. I feel horrible. I have gained back 6 pounds and it feels like 50. Is this just too much for me? And, maybe you are right about depression, but when I try to go off my meds I get in a deep pit. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, I can't help, but I know someone that can. That person has the POWER.The AntiJared had a good post the other day about POWER----defined as THE ABILITY TO DO OR ACT.

    You have the POWER, only you.You made the choice to do something about yur life style and weight and you were successful. You also made the choice to gain back 6 pounds. I have made the same damn choices for myself. I have the POWER to make good and bad choices---all I have to do is decide which I make today.

    you have the POWER, only you can make the choice.

    ReplyDelete