Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trak Practice

Howdy from the land of dove hunts and tropical rains!

Had us a regular tropical event this week, yes sir.Rain came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock.

Well, today I saddled up my vest and practiced on the track at lunch. It has been several days since I went across the road. My neck feels a little better but them dat gum knees are still there, gonna have to do something about them dang things one day.

It has also been several weeks since I wore my Caltrac, but it is back on now.

Phase of the month is-----left right left, one step at a time.

Fall is just around the corner and I need to be able to take advantage of the weather and move a little father down my road.I still have visions of the final intersection but I am mainly keeping my eyes on the road just ahead of me.I am sure glad I can look back and see I have come farther than I want to go.


Watch for me at a cross roads near you soon.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
I am blessed to live in the South, ya don't hear about many folks retiring and moving up North.

2 comments:

  1. You will feel so much better when you get those knees done. They are dragging you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I might just take off like a shot, if I got them both fixed.I'd be looking like Speedy Gonzales!!

    ReplyDelete