Monday, September 27, 2010

It's Here

Howdy from the land of cool north winds and falling live oak acorns!

Yep it is here, the first good norther has arrived!!Yeppie, hot dog and man oh man!

I got a lot of good calorie burn over the weekend.My hamstrings are sore this morning. By the count on my Caltrak I used 1130 active calories on Saturday and 882 on Sunday.That's pretty good for the weekend. I got really hungry on Sunday and stuffed myself at supper.But all in all, I had a good weekend.

This week I have to go to dinner twice for work, that is always a challenge. I plan on walking a little extra, if I can get these sore hamstrings worked out.

See ya latter in the week.

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
I thought I wanted a career, turns out all I wanted was paychecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment