Monday, October 18, 2010

Read to loose

Howdy from the land excited deer hunters and nervous turkeys!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, right past Halloween. It will be here before you know it. I have already started thinking about what I am Thankful for---you should start thinking about it too.

I have not been posting as much as usual, as I have kinda been relaxing. I have been reading all my regular blogs and websites.I have noticed without fail that everyone that has lost a goodly amount of fat has been up and down, over the hill, and around the corner. It was not a cheap ride for them or me. It did take time and effort(worth it yes)but it was not without some slow downs and some set backs.

The one common theme in all my reading has been the most successful fat lose winners have all THOUGHT about what they were doing.They THOUGHT about where they were and where they wanted to be.They THOUGHT about the plan they would use to get to their trips end.

I got all of that info by reading---some of the reading I did (do) is not real fun. I don't like to read a couple of blogs I frequent but I do so I know I don't want to sound like that or think like that.

There is a wealth out there for everyone. I do miss Muata being on vacation and trust he will be motivating us soon.

For now, I'll keep reading. For now , I keep climbing the hill.I continue to learn and long.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Be careful you don't ring one of life's bells that you can't un-ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment