Thursday, August 18, 2011

Be inspired!

Howdy from the land of sore tendons and baby steps!

Yep , I found some more tendons this week.I have gotten in 2 days of walking a mile and 1 day of exercise biking.Baby steps are teaching me a little patience.A MER I CAN!

It seems like every time I need a little inspiration I find some---just like a blind hog will sometimes find an acorn!I was reading on The antijarred blog about a feller named Sean Anderson from Oklahoma.He has lost 275 pounds!! Damn!

His site is titled "The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser".Check him out. He is also coming out with a book.He writes really well.The most important point I got from a few minutes on site blog---he found a method that worked for him.

Check him out , be inspired , you are worth the effort.

Pearl of Wisdom from the Mind of WEL
Quit whining and just go out and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment