Friday, February 6, 2009

Flash back to April or so 2008

As I have said in my profile, I got real sick of being fat. By FAT, I mean lard ass,morbid obese, can't do crap cause it hurts fat. I always wanted to be outside , really like working, sweating and getting something done. It came to the point that I couldn't do anything without being out of breath, knees hurting and generally feeling like shit.

Then I had a bit of good fortune. I had been in the habit of getting on Fox News and CNN News at lunch and reading the sad state of affairs we seem to be in. On CNN I would occasionally see weght loss success stories. I would read them and always say WOW.

On this day , I happen to see a spot on some guy in California that had lost 100 pounds. I read the clip and clicked on his "Blog Spot". Hell i didn't even know what that was. This link provided more education and inspiration for me than i could imagine. At this point, I would encourage everyone wanting to educate themselves in Fat Loss to log onto http://www.mrlowbodyfat.com/ and get started. Muata' a great educator in more ways than one.

More later.

So---I went to reading, I had already done Nutrisystem and lost 44 pounds and gained back more.I have done Atkins and lost 46 pounds and gained back more. Crap, I never thought I would tire of eating ribeye steaks and bacon, but I did. I read several books Muata recommended and found each one had some merits but were not "the anwser". I read The Ultimate Diet Secret Light by Dr.Ellis and things began to make sense to me----calories in VS calories out. I keep reading links on Muata's site , anything about nutrition and exercise.

A couple of things keep coming up over and over----#1 calories in VS calories out #2 your have to know how many calories you are taking in and how many you are burning.

The quest was beginning to start.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL----Unless you are a stone cold moron you will learn a lesson a day, if you just keep your ears/eyes open and your mouth shut!

No comments:

Post a Comment