Thursday, February 5, 2009


Well here goes.

Flash back in time---July 1, 2008
I weighed 305 pounds, I am 5'9" tall and at that time had a BMI ( Body Mass Index) of 45.0. This puts me squarely in the MORBID OBESE category.

February 4,2009----I weighed 249.0 and my BMI is 36.8, still obese but better.

this seven month trip cost me next to nothing. In fact , as i will expand on as time permits it was free.

The trip is not over, my goals are not meet because they are changing---but I know a lot more than I did when I started. In my posts i will not tell anyone what they should do.I will try to tell you what worked for me. i will share where I have gotten inspiration from.

Mostly i want anyone interested to know how much power they have to control their body and their health. If this helps one person then it is icing on the cake, because I think it will help me to write these things down.

Pearl for the Day----
Two rules to live by
#1 don't worry about the little shit in life.
#2in the vast scheme of things most everything is little shit

No comments:

Post a Comment