Monday, June 15, 2009

The next push

Howdy from the land of china berry trees and rusty lizards!

Man did we ever have a grand time Saturday. Yep the patio party worked out just fine. Good food, good friends , good refreshments ---we even had a couple of dogs come to visit.

Started off hotter than the hinges of hell, but by 6pm it was down to around 99 degrees and a little breeze.

I said last week I had backed off my calorie burning some for a few days. I feel a little better now, although I still have a nerve thing with my fingers getting tingles but I am working on it. Anyway, I am stepping it up for 4 weeks now. I plan on cutting calories fairly hard and increasing my calorie burn back to where I was. I want to be deficient around 7-900 calories a day for the next 4 weeks.

After that 4 week period I will rest my old knees and relax for a week and carry on.I think this will work good for the summer, while it is hot.

If anyone has any real hot plans for the summer let me know.Maybe you can give me an idea on how to burn more fat.

Watch for me on the fat loss road, if ya need a lift , you can hitch a ride with me.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Better get yer shit straight, life ain't like an hourglass, when ya run out of sand ya can't just turn it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment