Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pics from the party

Howdy from the land of full bellies and hangovers!!

Ain't life grand!! What don't kill ya will make you stronger!!

I thought I would post a couple of pics from the party.Everyone had a large time, no one should have gone home hungry.I only had one question that I asked and could never figure a good answer to----I wonder what the poor folks did that evening?

I want to tell ya how good it felt to be able to start a fire at 4am and cook all day and have company until midnight---it felt good. I really enjoyed the long day. My fat loss made most of this possible, a year ago it would not have been as much fun.

Check out the pics, this is Janet and mine's project , the patio and the shack. We did a lot of work.Janet is the one in the red shirt, I'm in the hat.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Get your priorities straight, before life re-arranges things like you don't like.






No comments:

Post a Comment