Monday, June 1, 2009

Renewable Energy

Howdy from the land of post oak trees and bumble bees!

Well today is Monday, June 1,2009,and this morning it is humid and hot. I got a good sweat going on my Full Pak Trac at lunch.

I had a recommendation to post some pics of my blog and I plan on working on that pretty soon.

Yesterday evening, me and Janet were sitting on the patio looking at our handy work and I got to thinking of all the work we have done in the backyard in the last 3-4 months.A year ago this amount of work would have killed me. Now I get tired and sore still, but yesterday I worked pretty good for around 10 hours.

When I would run out a gas I would sit down for 5 minutes and feel pretty good. Best of all after 5 minutes I would get antsy to do some more and get up off my ass and go at it.I wish I had a way to measure how much more energy I have now , compared to two years ago. It is alot.

Seems the more fat I lose the more I want to lose. And the more I move the more I want to move.

I guess I should post a pic of the patio when I get yer finished so you folks can see the effect of renewable energy.

Now if Obama would just send me some stimulus money for material I would be happier than a dog with a bone.

See ya down the road.Watch for me melting when I come by.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Lotto is a piss poor way of getting richer than nine foot up a bulls ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment