Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Time Sweat

Howdy from the land of Mocking Birds and Dewberries!

Well summer is here, hot, humid and plenty of sunshine.

I am really grateful for a lot of things, like having a lovely wife to keep me straight and some plenty fine kids to let me know how smart I am---LOL.

I'm also glad I get to sweat in the summer time while I walk and talk and do my Turbulence Exercises.Yep, I really mean it. I am getting to where I enjoy working up a good sweat.Used to not be that away--because when I was sweating a lot of times I was in pain. Not so much any more. Now I still hurt some--especially them knees, but it is a lot less and subsides a lot quicker.

Another thing I'm glad of , is the fact that I enjoy this part of my fat loss journey.I am glad that I have gotten as far as I have and I can see ,first hand the rewards of continuing the trip----sweat is good.

I end the month , this morning at 229.0 pounds of joy. That is up a little from last Friday, but the big dip I had last week was mostly fluid.However, I still managed to lose around 4.8 pounds this month and that my friends is a good deal.----as a man once told me---that is better than snuff, sweeter than taters and ain't half as dusty.

I am setting my goal for the month of June at 225. I am going to continue to target eating around my RMR for calories and continuing my summer time sweating. I plan on bumping up my reps on my body weight exercises and adding some more weight to my vest.

Guess I better go, I can hear the Full Pak Trak calling.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Nobody ever drowned in their own sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment