Friday, May 8, 2009

Fat Burning in High Gear

Howdy from the land of milk and honey---and raw carrots and grapes too.

Well today is Friday and the wind is blowing. I had a real good Full Pak Trac walk at lunch with the Formosa Lunch Track Team.Andy, the baddest cat in the land , was running as usual.

I got me a short range goal for tomorrow---tomorrow only--burn up 3600 calories.
I am continuing to work on my yard project and I am gonna really move thru space with intensity. I am adding on to the patio and will be carrying plenty of pavers and bending over a bunch.Yea man I can't wait.Like an old boss I had one time always said---if ya can't get it, ya can't stay.

Sunday is mothers day , so I'll be cooking up lunch for my mother and Janet.I might get in a little work too.

See ya next week, been kind to someone, they deserve it.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
When asked "how's the world treating you" I always answer---"the world ain't TREATING me, I pay for everything I get"

No comments:

Post a Comment