Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday Record

Howdy from the land of cornbread and stewed prunes.

Hells bells , I am having a good week.It is getting hot and the patio project is coming right along.My neighbor gave Janet some fresh green beans and some field corn, she cooked it up for supper last night. Fresh food is really good, tastes so much different from the stuff in the store.

It is amazing how little TV I watch now compared to a year ago. Last night we got home and I changed clothes, went and laid some pavers on the patio,cut some pavers for the angles. By the time I got through it was 8:15 and I watched 30-45 minutes of TV and put on my shoes and did my 30 minutes of treadmill and then my Turbulence Exercises.I then took a shower and hit the rack, read for 10-15 minutes before my old mind blanked out.

I stepped on the scale this morning----229.6!Hot damn! 75.4 pounds of melted fat gone gone gone!!

Travel with me down the road, every pound lost is a record!!

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Nature gave all of us something to land on, sooner or latter we all fall flat on it.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos. On the numbers! Great total loss, mister.

    Hot damn indeed!

    ReplyDelete