Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Little things count!

Howdy from the world wide headquarters of Fat Loss Digest!!

Today is Wednesday and it is warm and breezy.I have a couple of good items to report on---small ones but they are impressing me.

Last week while on the web, I found two items that I wanted to try in my walking and calorie burning practice sessions.

One is a thing called Headsweats. These are Bennie looking caps made of CoolMax material that is suppose to soak up the sweat on your head and keep it out of your eyes. Since this is a big problem with yours truly I gave them a try.I got two of the Bennie caps (one size fits all)in chili pepper and one in lighting bolt print---yep, stop laughing cause I damn sure did.Janet told me 2 years ago I would not be caught dead in them, she is right.I also got a cap in Cool Max material.I wore the cap Monday and Tuesday and I wore the Bennie and cap today.

The damn thing works, the only sweat in my eyes came from around my eyes themselves. And I want you to know my head sweats BAAAD.

The second item I found surfing was socks made by Feetures. These are a blend of Merino wool and bamboo--yep bamboo. It seems if you can keep the panda bears from eating all the bamboo you can make socks with it and they wick moisture away from your feet faster than shit going thru a goose.

Well I got a couple of pairs and wore them all day yesterday and today. First they are the most comfortable sock I have ever had on , lots of cushion and they will not slip on your feet.Also, my feet stay dry even after my 2 1/2 mile Full Pak Trac. Usually I have to wash my feet and dry them and change socks after my noon walk because my socks are soaked.

I guess it IS the small things in life that really matter.

Come travel with me, I am moving more, staying calorie deficient more and enjoying some small stuff.

See ya down the road

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Everyone should burp and fart more---if ya did there would be a lot less cancer in the world, that stuff needs to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment