Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free vs. Commercial

Howdy from the land of BBQ brisket and venison sausage!

In reading the blogs I frequent I came across a post on Muata's site from a fella named Israel. Now Israel has a blog also named,www.fatmanunleashed.com , check it out.Israel posted a clip on there about Hating Fat People---no no no , not hating -as in round them up and drowned them ---but---they remind me of myself kinda thing.

Anyway, after he posted this article and it was featured on Muata's there was a lot of comments about it. Some thought it was a great post, some thought is was not. Some thought Israel's site is just a commercial enterprise and he is not interested in losing his fat but in keeping the public buying from him.Well , I went and looked at his site and it is worth checking out, and I did not buy anything.

Two things I know for certain , that my fat loss journey has taught me,#1 there is every kinda scam /successful plan imaginable out there and #2 just as in wildlife management ---there are no "secrets" to this fat loss----someone will tell ya everything ya need to know for free.Don't get me wrong there are people selling their story, their advice,their book and the expertise but you can get all the information they have for free.

BUT---damn there is always a BUT
Some people won't believe ya if ya don't charge them.Just like some people have to pay for a gym membership in order to work out. Hell if that is what you want , go for it. My point is whether your get your butt (see I told ya there is always a but)in gear for free or you pay for it, you are better off because it is in gear. I know I am.

We can argue over the little crap until we are blue in the face, it does not matter.

Now I am all for someone making a few chips (or a lot) off of their success. If they can look their self in the face and live with what they are doing OK.I am also OK with someone like Tony that has a huge success story saying he will never ever make a dime off of his story. Ok

My whole point is , I got the same message from Tony , Israel and Muata----LOSE FAT IS GOOD, they all told me --BILL LOSE FAT----we have the technology.And I did not have to pay for it, could have but I didn't.

Which way should you go----free vs. commercial----hell don't ask me , ask yourself, that's the person that has to live with the decision.But don't preach to me about your decision being better than mine.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
No one is more pious than a reformed whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment