Monday, September 14, 2009

A new low even for me

Howdy from the land of Jody Nix playing western swing and Bill & Janet cutting a rug!

Went to Sengellmann Hall Saturday night and did a little calorie burning in the form of dancing with my lovely bride. Had a real nice time, although I don't think my knees or Janet's are up to a hell of a lot of dancing. But for a while we pretended we were 25 and torn up the floor.

Friday when I stepped on the scale I weighed 217.2 which is a new low for me. Thursday or Friday is usually my lowest weight for the week.This puts me around 87.8 pounds of fat I have shed on my journey.

This week is gonna be a slow it down kinda week. Me and Mac are traveling to Wyoming Friday night after work for a week. So this week I plan on walking Monday and Tuesday--Full Pak Trac, treadmill at night and BWE. On Wednesday I plan on walking at lunch with no pak only. Thursday and Friday I am gonna rest and get ready for the drive.

Stay tuned to more youthful exploits from yours truly.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Growing old is mandatory,growing up is optional.

No comments:

Post a Comment