Wednesday, August 4, 2010

See the light

Howdy from the land of red wasps and mockingbirds!

Think,reason,learn,stand in the light of truth.Find truth in everything you do----to see the light, you must come in out of the dark.

My fat loss journey started where most folk's journey starts. I got to do something, well here goes, this is day ONE, etc,etc,etc.

The fact is , I would not have gotten as far as I have without learning,pondering,reading,understanding and finding some of the true facts that are in the shadows.

The truth is:
I am what I eat
I am how much I eat
It does count if I move more
The calorie is KING
Planning,Positive thinking,Patience,Perseverance are must have tools
Steady wins the race
If I think I can't , I can't
If I think I can, I can
I don't have to compete with anyone but me
I can not blame anyone but me
This trip takes a hell of an effort
The effort is worth it

If you feel you are in need of improving your health, you are probably right. If you think you can't do it , YOU ARE WRONG. If I can do this anyone can, I just had to see the light.

Do some research, read some blogs,books and articles.Find a method that is simple and works for you, we are worth it. Find the truth, see the light, get er done damn it!!

Pearl of Wisdom form the Mind of WEL
Life can be like a stool sample, it can go from diarrhea to constipation in one movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment