Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lessons learned

Howdy from the land of green tractors,grey welding machines and yellow bull dozers!!

Today Muata (my virtual mentor)over at www.mrlowbodyfat.com has a post that compares chocolate milk to protein shakes and their benefits for post workout nutrition. Now I am not yet "into" the micro-nutrition issues as heavy as Muata, but I have been learning things along my fat loss highway.And better nutrition is one lesson I have learned.

Here are a few other things I have learned----
To lose some fat, I have to eat some fat.
If I move more, I feel better.
If I think I can , I probably can.
When I think about my choices I do better at making them.
I can cook for Janet and still eat what I want.
I do not have to feel cheated or deprived to lose some fat.
I like being able to bend over to tie my shoes.
I am addicted to sugar.
Wishing does not make it happen.
Fruit that you don't peel is better than ones you do.
It is a real pleasure to succeed.
The calorie is KING.


I am sure there will be many more lessons learned as I go down the road.I know I will meet up with some challenges along the way. Most likely , I will trip and fall once or twice---hey I ain't perfect.

Right now I am off to get some chocolate milk and give it a try for a week.Who knows , Muata may give me a pop quiz.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Ya learn a lesson a day , if you keep your eyes and ears open and yer mouth shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment