Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dumb ass

Howdy from the land of hole digging dogs and night hopping toad frogs!

Well , now I had a feller call me a dumb ass.Now I ain't got thin skin and don't really mind when folks use me to get up on their soap box, but, sometimes I just want to tell people to kiss my ass----and I did.

Saw I guy the other day in the office , we talked and he asked how much weight I'd lost. The usual topics came up---how much do you eat, what do you eat, did you have surgery,how much do you go to the gym?

Then he said , "well I think you are a dumb ass,you lost all that weight and then you wear that weighted vest to walk in. That is going to wreck your knees".

So I told him I had lost 90+ pounds and was carrying 32 pounds. So I don't think my knees are going to get worse by walking with 60 net pounds less than I walked a year ago. And he said that is just dumb and your a dumb ass if you think that is the way it works.

Now I'll admit I am a long way from being a real smart guy and damn sure not a doctor, but I don't think I am a total dumb ass either-------but then it happened---yep the words got right about an inch below my chin and I tried (not real hard) to swallow----but they came on out----- So I said it did not really matter what he thought , it only mattered what I thought and he could kiss my ass.

Now I should not have said that and it should not really matter what he thought of my method of losing fat.I should have made my point in a better manner. My point being----the method I am using is mine, not yours. If you want to find a smarter way to lose fat, go for it. If you have a better method than me great, we are not in a contest.My method is constantly changing because I am constantly changing.

If you want to join me on the fat loss highway , get a method, set a goal, think positive, have some patience and endeavor to persevere.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
You may win the rat race, but you'll still be just a rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment