Thursday, November 5, 2009

Get it, solid work

Howdy from the land of cloudless blue skies and Janet's chocolate pies!!

Now I am hard of hearing, yep, I can tell ya some folks are hard to understand.So everyday when I walk at lunch , everyone either waves are says howdy and some folks wonder why I walk by myself. I kinda like it by myself because I am either huffing and puffing OR trying to hear what folks talk about.

They usually talk about crap I don't want to listen to,so it is better for me to listen to the wind and not wonder if I said "yea you are right" when someone said something like "hell I would like to kick yer butt".

It is better to just walk and enjoy the quiet.However there are a couple of the runners that always say the same thing to me and loud enough so I can understand---Andy always says ---hi there Bill, we got a good day today
Michael always says---let's get it and I always reply---Solid Work
Angie always says ---HEEEY

I like these folks because rain or shine, hot or cold,they let me know I can walk my walk and it is good for me. They are more encouragement than they will ever realize.I like seeing them on the track and they seem to like seeing me. Others I see look like they are not having a good time, but these folks really seem to enjoy their selves.

Me,I enjoy my walks. Even with the aches and pains it is good. AND, I can solve a lot of the worlds problems in 45 minutes on the Full Pak Trak---LOL

Let's get it.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Eagles may soar , but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bill,

    I do some of my best thinking while I'm working out... luckily no one is around to hear me thinking out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete