Thursday, January 7, 2010

Discouraged?Determined?

Howdy from the land of frustration and satisfaction!

I have said before that I can "Bounce" 2-3 pounds between Friday morning and Monday morning. I will typically lose this "bounce by Wednesday morning. I have always thought this was fluid from the changes in my routine over the weekend----eating more/different foods and having a couple of drinks of Crown.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I got kinda off the highway and in the ditch a few times. But the "bounce was only 5-6 pounds and after that I dropped that the first 4 days after Christmas---so far so good---back to my routine---move forward.

With renewed focus I went over the New Years weekend and Monday morning the "bounce" was 9 pounds!!nine!!damn

I thought I did OK over the weekend not great but Ok. I got out and walked Sunday Morning.Oh well I know it will drop right back off.

My point being, it sometimes is easy from me to get frustrated with my fat loss progress. While I am more determined than frustrated most of the time ,I sometimes have my doubts that I will get to where I want to be.I just need to look forward and take another step.

I started this post last week, today is Monday, the "bounce" this weekend was only 0.2 pounds. That is much better!!Sunday I put on my new back pack with 50 pounds on it and got in about a mile walk----WOW----thighs/calf burn!!

Stay with while I work thru this frustration thing and remain determined to get this fat off my ass.

See ya down the road, honk when ya go by!!

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Wish in one hand , spit in the other , see which one gets full the fastest.

No comments:

Post a Comment