Friday, January 15, 2010

Singing in the Rain

Howdy from the land of steady rain and water traps on the track!

Yep, it was a steady rain pouring today on the track. Me and Andy were the only brave souls out. What a wonderful time we had!

Because Andy is a runner, he just passes me by and most of the time I am walking by myself----so I just started singing.Just like in the movie , only my singing kinda sounds like a cat caught in a dryer.

The bottom line is #1 I did not use the weather for an excuse to not burn a few calories and #2 I turned a not so beautiful day into a celebration -thus making it much more enjoyable.

If ya need to lose some fat---please, find a game to play and get your ass to moving. Make it fun, sing a little.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
A man that won't walk in the rain don't really know what fun is.

No comments:

Post a Comment