Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weekend havoc

Howdy from the land of field mice and and grey foxes!

My weekends have really been a challenge for a few weeks now.It seems when they come along I get to "watching the ball" that I hit during the week and shift my truck into reverse. I have been beating myself up over this issue for several weeks.

Today Muata has a post about being consistent for 2010.Consistency is something I am gonna try and put a lot of focus on this year. Not consistency from Monday thru Friday, but consistency from Monday until the end of the month.

The real test of losing fat is not to lose,gain,lose,gain----the real test is to lose at a reasonable rate and cement those life style changes along the way.

It does no good to beat myself up over having havoc on the weekend. The weekend is over and it is time to move on and do better the next weekend.

I have four weekends left this month so here we go!

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
(This one I remember from Senator)
When the events of the day are left to chance, chaos will reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment