Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday stroll


Howdy from the land of sunshine and calm winds!

Yes sir, if ya don't like the weather in Texas just wait a day and BAM! it will change. What a beautiful weekend it was.

Mac came up on Sunday morning and we walked down the road. Walked over an hour with 50 pounds in our packs. totaled up to 3.4 miles. I could sure feel the grade change from down hill to up hill. I thought I would be real sore today , but it is not too bad. My legs were tired when we got done.

I think this is going to be a really good addition to my calorie burning. And I think it will help get control of my weekends.

The goal is still to make to all the way out to the highway and back.I think it will take several weeks to make the goal come to fruition.

Keep watching to see how long it takes me OR better yet come on by on Sunday morning and we'll stroll together.

Pearl of Wisdom form the mind of WEL
Families are like fudge, really sweet but most have a few nuts.

I added a pic of me and Leroy and Hoppy, on my first 50 pound back pack walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment