Monday, May 24, 2010

A consistant week

Howdy from the land of house projects and planting wisteria vines!

One thing I am in need of improving to move farther down the fat loss highway, is consistency.Like I have said before, during the week I do real well. On the weekends , not so well.

This past weekend I put more thought into what I was eating and wore my Caltrac all weekend.The Caltrac read around 3300 calories both Saturday and Sunday so that was good.My eating was a whole lot better and I felt better to start the week out.There was no bounce from Friday morning to Monday morning. I guess that shows a Consistent week is Seven days long.

I am still working on finding ways to burn some extra calories that my knees won't raise hell about and breaks up the monotony.I get a little tired after a few weeks of the same routine.

If Consistency is a key ingredient to my journey , planning will bring it about.I have been giving some thought to pre-planning a 4-6 week routine and working on it starting June 1 thru ,say, July 4.I'll let ya know how detailed I get the plan to be.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Life is like a jar of jalapenos----what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment