Monday, May 17, 2010

vacation over ,back to work

Howdy from the land of thunder showers and lightening flashes!

Well, me and my bride went off on vacation last week and had a swell time.We went and saw the flowers in Victoria British Columbia. Man it was pretty.

We noticed several things while we were up there. The service was wonderful, the country side was clean---no litter.The food was great, but mostly they eat "healthy".No salt on the tables at the cafe. The eat lots of whole grains and fruits and fish.

They seem to re-cycle everything.

Also,they move a lot---no no not moving from house to house---there are a lot of people riding bicycles to work (even in suites) and hundreds jogging here and there. Skateboarding down the streets and walking to work.

We also noticed, you don't see near as many morbidly obese folks there and most of the ones you see are tourists.

I found the fitness room at the hotel and road the bike for 45 minutes each day as my knees were hurting from all the travels. It is funny how different muscles are used on the bike than walking. I got a little sore, but it got me thinking how I need to vary my practice sessions so not to get in a rut.

Back today , it is back to work, back to reality, back to a routine.

Pearl of Wisdom from the mind of WEL
Don't dwell on what MIGHT happen, cause it MIGHT NOT, take control and move forward.

1 comment: